Rev. Rachel Baughman is a pastor in the middle of the Dallas “gayborhood” and Sinclair Freeman is a member of her staff as a transgender man. In this episode, they tell their stories of doing amazing work: they talk about innovative ministry they’ve been part of as they reach young professionals and creatives in the Dallas metro. They also support the One Church Plan. We hope you’ll be inspired by these two wonderful people doing amazing work.
- “We are walking together at a different pace.”
- A reflection from John Stephens, Senior Pastor at Chapelwood United Methodist Church in Houston, TX
- Words of Wisdom from Don Underwood and Chris Dowd, Christ United Methodist Church in Plano, TX
- A Special Word from Bishop David Graves
- Grace to Be the Church We Are Becoming